By signing up to be the first to hear about our new online workshops to help adults recognize and report child abuse, you’ll be better prepared to protect children and confront abuse in this world that has been turned upside down.
As a sign of gratitude for signing up, we’d like to share two free resources with you.
Children are spending more and more time online – and so are predators. Now, more than ever, adults and parents need to understand what children are doing online, and what predators are doing to hunt, lure and groom them for abuse.
The Foundation has published two eBooks that tackle these issues head on.
1. Seven Things You Don’t Know About Your Child’s Digital Life
2. Online Predators: What You Need To Know Today
Please click the links above to download these eBooks. Please share them with your networks.
Can we ask you a favor?
You can protect a child from a predator with your gift today. You’ll do it by giving their parents the vital information included in these eBooks – information they need to protect their children from an online predator.
Your gift to the Beau Biden Foundation you can protect a child and stop a predator. Here’s who you’ll be protecting by providing an adult with vital information:
1. A young boy is gaming online for several hours every day. He’s made a bunch of new friends, but doesn’t know that one of them is a child predator.
2. A young girl creates an Instagram account. Her parents don’t know she has this account, and her increasingly provocative photos – meant to get likes and followers – catch the attention of a predator.
3. A young boy tweets a list of his favorite movies – opening the door for a predator to direct message and begin grooming him.
Yes, I want to protect a child and take an online predator offline.