Children have at their fingertips access to more information than even imaginable 15 years ago.
This connection is incredible. And also frightening.
June is Internet Safety Month, and the Beau Biden Foundation wants to help you start a conversation with a child about their digital life.
When you hand your child a phone or tablet for the first time, you’re essentially handing them the keys to their first car. How confident are you they know the rules of the road? And importantly, how confident you know everything they’re doing online?
This free eBook is here to help you.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
1. That your child is likely involved in bullying.
2. That digital advertisers are tracking your child.
3. That predators use online gaming platforms to groom children.
4. That your child’s accounts are not really “private.”
5. That your child likely has accounts you don’t know about.
6. That your child is oversharing (ok, you probably know that – but you’ll learn why, and what harm it may cause).
7. That your child has probably seen pornography online.
All for Free.
At the Beau Biden Foundation, we realize keeping tabs on your child’s digital life can be overwhelming. The phone never stops buzzing. The popular apps are constantly changing. You do a good job checking your kid’s profile and review their friends – but you worry you’re missing something.
Fill out the form below and in a couple of minutes, we’ll email you a link to download this free eBook. This Internet Safety Month, the eBook will help you have healthy conversations with your kids about their digital life.